Jump to the content zone at the center

How do I do for foul smell filled interiorly?

Please check any blocked drain or damaged water trap & water seal on a sanitary utensil and a drain hole inside a house; check blocked vents connected to the roof. Belonging to troubles of pipelines inside a house, all above-mentioned drawbacks need to be repaired by a resident’s hired plumber. In addition, once a blocked sewer outside a house is discovered, please dial the Citizen Hot Line (1999, or 02-27208889 for areas beyond Taipei City) or contact the Sewerage Systems Office (TEL: 2596-8603 or FAX: 2596-8672).