Jump to the content zone at the center

Which government entity can we contact when any of the manholes is making noise or making the road surface uneven?

Discovering a symbol of “North Sewerage” marked on a manhole which has been installed on a road and is making noise disturb residents or has been sunk around, a citizen is able to contact the Sewerage Systems Office by telephone (TEL: 2596-8603) or facsimile machine (FAX: 2596-8672), or directly dial the Citizen Hot Line, 1999 (or 02-27208889 for areas beyond Taipei City).