Jump to the content zone at the center

What should I do while finding a blocked or overflow sewer outside my house?

For any public sewer outside your house blocked or overflow, please contact the Sewerage Systems Office by making a phone call(TEL: 2596-8603) or sending a fax(FAX: 2596-8672), or directly dial the Citizen Hot Line1999 (or 02-27208889 for areas beyond Taipei City).